Be your own boss!
Make money your own way.
Scan the QR Code to download the app.
Ohhpro Jobber App
Why Ohhpro ?
Ohhpro gives you the opportunity to find and build relationships with new clients, while making money on your own schedule by delivering high quality services.
easy to use
safe and reliable
multiple job options
secured and quick payment
How it works
- Ohhpro notifies you of potential jobs nearby
- Select the one you want to complete
- Confirm details with your Client
- Join to start your job
- Complete the work and submit your invoice
Popular Job Categories
Complete your job registration
Verify your personal information
Attend info session
Download App and start accepting jobs
Be sure to review the ohhpro terms of service before proceeding. We are looking forward to having you join us on the platform.
Refer a friend
Help your friends!
To become a jobber, you'll need to follow these steps
- Register to become a jobber.
- Download the Ohhpro App.
- Set your work area and availability.
- Check your email for instructions to complete your criminal and ID check.
Jobbers can work in any available job category if they have the skills and abilities to do so. Below is a list of the different categories we offer through our platform:
- Child care
- Senior care
- Pet care
In time when you are not available for that particular slot, you can pre-notify about the same while allocating another jobber in your place to complete the job
To become a jobber, you'll need to meet these requirements:
- Have a valid identity number. This is required for the background check.
- Be at least 18 years old. All jobbers must meet this age requirement in order to perform tasks.
- When your registration is processed, you will be charged with a one time, non-refundable registration fee of a minimal amount. If you meet all the requirements, you can start your registration!
- Have a Smartphone. You'll be managing your jobs through our ohhpro app, which is compatible with Android. If you meet all the requirements, you can start your registration!
Jobbers are independent workers and not employees of Ohhpro. As independent workers, jobbers have the flexibility to set their own rates, schedules, and work areas.